Friday, February 25, 2011

Being Thankful!


Wow, it has really been a long time since my last post! I have had an interesting week...found out that I have strep throat and mono (ew!) and have been laying low in our home. I have been so bored this week! AH! So blogging...I am back! We have so many things to be thankful for, don't we? Things that we take for granted! So, here is a short list of things I am thankful for on this Friday afternoon:

1. Our home! As I am typing this, the wind is raging and roaring outside!

2. My precious niece and nephew! They are so full of joy!

Aren't they PRECIOUS!?!


3. I'm thankful that we took the most AMAZING trip ever last July with my family. It was a two week Wild West Adventure that I will remember always!

Old Faithful Inn

4. I'm thankful that I have a precious sister that is getting married in less than 3 weeks! I am happy for her and know that Britton is an answer to prayer!


Engagement Pic!

5. I'm SO VERY thankful that my parents are so passionate and "in love" with one another after 35 years! They are such an example to me and Bryan! 


Jackson Lake Lodge, in front of the Grant Tetons


6. I'm thankful for the man that I get to spend the rest of my life with. Enough said! :)

On the boat last summer, our favorite thing to do!

Those are just some of the things I have to be thankful for! Hope yall have a great Friday! What are you thankful for?

With love, Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. Every path that you cross is blessed by meeting such an Amazing woman..I am Thankful that you have crossed mine..Love you Stef. Sherry G..

    ReplyDelete